A call from another old friend

I got another call from an old friend, Olivia or we fondly call her Livvy. She's residing in Ipoh with her husband and 2 kids. We chatted like for 11 minutes. Well, you know catching up in each other's life after more than 10 years is actually more than 11 minutes. But since she was calling me from Ipoh, so we cut the conversation short though we wanted to chat some more. Anyhow, I will be getting her email anytime soon so that I can add her in my FB. Hope she comes back in August so that we can go out and muse over our updates.

I wonder which old friend will buzz me next?

Labels:

posted @ 4:57 pm,

2 Comments:

At 11 June 2008 at 15:49, Blogger Livvy said...

Oooittt..termention juga nama sia ni..sia pun mention-mentionlah..
Anyway, chatting with old friends is surprisingly refreshing and it certainly made my day. :)

 
At 11 June 2008 at 16:39, Blogger Just plain Sharon said...

Oittt Livvy! Hehehehe...I had a good chat with you yesterday. Perhaps come August, you gimme a tinkle ya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Am on Facebook

Sharon A. Spiji-Tahing

Create your badge

Recent Posts

Archives

Shout To Me

My Daily Routine

Celebrity Bakers

My Inspirations

Websites Worth Visiting