RIP - Stanley Kuansin

I was at the Matta Fair at the last day of MATTA Fair.
I received a call from Mary.
Mary was screaming.
I thought she was being mobbed.
I asked her what was wrong.
Then she broke the news to me.

I was in shock.
Really shocked.
Mary didn't have the details so I called up Susan.

She told me about the accident.
I was still trying to digest what she was saying.

Stanley Kuansin was a colleague of mine.
He was in charge of the Accounts Department.
His demise really shocked us all.

The office will not be the same again.
We will miss you dearly.

Dear Stanley,
May your soul rest in peace.

Labels: , ,

posted @ 12:27 am,

3 Comments:

At 16 March 2009 at 09:04, Blogger Evelyn Laiyap said...

Hi Sharon,
Sorry to hear about it. May his soul rest in peace.

 
At 16 March 2009 at 10:25, Blogger Dora A-Erb said...

Oh dear Sharon... I am so so sorry to hear the passing of your friend, may his soul rest in peace. You take care...

 
At 17 March 2009 at 08:56, Blogger Val Aziz said...

To the family and friends of Stanley, my heartfelt condolence.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Am on Facebook

Sharon A. Spiji-Tahing

Create your badge

Recent Posts

Archives

Shout To Me

My Daily Routine

Celebrity Bakers

My Inspirations

Websites Worth Visiting