Windbell Seafood Restaurant


Hubby and I love this place.
First, you can have two broths at the same time.
We love the tom yam and chicken.
We have not try the herbal soup..yet.
Secondly, the place is airconditioned and comfortable.
Thirdly, the service is excellent!
Lastly, the price is reasonable.
We are here at least once a week.
Satisfying meal everytime.
Here are some pictures I got from Everyday Food I love. Enjoy!

Fried Ikan Basung

Part of the spread

The famous kaikiok. Little S could finished up a bowl or two.

Make your own chilli for dipping.

Windbell Seafood Restaurant (Steamboat Buffet)
No.20 Jalan Selangor
Tanjung Aru, 88100 Kota Kinabalu
Tel: 088 222305
Website: www.windbellrestaurant.com

Labels: ,

posted @ 8:41 am,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Am on Facebook

Sharon A. Spiji-Tahing

Create your badge

Recent Posts

Archives

Shout To Me

My Daily Routine

Celebrity Bakers

My Inspirations

Websites Worth Visiting