Advance Birthday Celebration

My colleagues has been very creative over years of organizing birthdays. This year my good friend aka mami Mary Chey is the organizer. They created a group (like always) to plan.

They asked me to come to the office only by 9.30am. To kill time I went to the nearby gym.

When the time arrived, I strolled myself to the office and recorded a video on my way in. Took them by surprise. 

And the smell of my favourite dish, Assam Laksa!!!!!! Thank you mami for cooking and the rest for prepping the dish. The assam laksa was exquisite! The taste was beyond words! I had 3 bowls!!! Yummy!!!! 

And the birthday cake is made of jelly! Nice! Thank you Datin for ordering.

Thank you each and everyone of gorjez ladies plus two men (Boss & Hj). Kat was away so she could not join us. 

Anyhow, the theme was polka dot so everyone clad in their polka dot dresses. Love them to bits!

From left to right: Susan Koshy (Datin), Mary Chey (mami), Gina (G), yours truly, Eliza Chian (kicik), Esther Mojugit (S, jugit), Christine Ponsoi (Tintun), Pam Raini (Pammy).

My jelly birthday

One of my favourite dishes, assam laksa mami Mary style.

We also had lou sang

The groupie


Thank you so much to all. Muahh!!

Labels: , ,

posted @ 9:00 pm,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Am on Facebook

Sharon A. Spiji-Tahing

Create your badge

Recent Posts

Archives

Shout To Me

My Daily Routine

Celebrity Bakers

My Inspirations

Websites Worth Visiting