Sabah Tourism Awards 2007

Had my hair done at one of the saloons near our home. Hubby was very helpful in attending the kids. He took care everything while I busy preparing myself for the event. How sweet of him. When I left him with the kids, parents in law were still not in. Poor hubby! I reached STAR before 7pm as I know parking will be as hassle. I managed to park my car quite near. I met up with my colleagues and GM at the Main Lobby. Saw many people dressed up in their evening wear. We descended the stairs leading to the Grand Ballroom. OMG! Punya ramai orang! I found my way to the bar (punyalah teda tempat lain) since it was cocktail first then dinner. Grabbed myself a glass of red wine (nyum). And I mingled with many familiar faces. It was nice to meet up with many friends from the industry. The event commenced with dancers dancing at the entrance then the main door opened. Totally new experience for me if you ask. As I enter the ballroom, it was nicely decorated and I love the table setup (even the table cloth - mind you, it was organza). From the table setting, definitely Western menu. And true enough it was! See pictures here. The award winners are shown here.

Labels:

posted @ 11:58 pm,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Am on Facebook

Sharon A. Spiji-Tahing

Create your badge

Recent Posts

Archives

Shout To Me

My Daily Routine

Celebrity Bakers

My Inspirations

Websites Worth Visiting