Deep sh*t

Is it fair that eventhough the government functions (seminars, workshops, etc) could no longer be held at the hotels effective 1st July has actually already taking effect from June 1st eventhough the announcement was just made like this week?! I have 4 government groups this month and I lost 1 today. I think I will lose one by one. When I make my follow ups, they say not sure, have to wait then BOOM! I lost one group today! I am aware if my July groups could not pursue but considering we are in the month of June already and that policy has been carried out immediately after the announcements by PM and CM. I just cannot justify what's going on here. Has government becomes insensitive of others? I just wonder what they are up to.

Labels:

posted @ 2:57 pm,

4 Comments:

At 14 June 2008 at 09:09, Blogger carolchs said...

It was started from 1st june. The course im conducting now is gathering all teachers from the Keningau district. By that it means, some of them have to come from as far as 4-5 hours drive to the town. Normally, they would be placed in the hotel to stay but due to some reasons...they have to find place on their own.

 
At 14 June 2008 at 23:28, Blogger osindak said...

quite upseting kan, esp for trainers. heard from my friend her cousin is having a tough time looking for a place that isn't a hotel to conduct trainings. how lah that... kasian those yang come from far, have to look for own place to stay. usually, it's all in a package bah, seminar/workshop, acco, etc. *sigh*

 
At 15 June 2008 at 00:18, Blogger mudeen said...

Apa juga yang dia orang fikir? Mimang tidak lojik. cut everything just because minyak punya hal. Today jak orang sibuk beratur di Pejabat Pos... semua nya bikin orang kalang kabut. Ini lah bah orang bilang kerajaan yang gemilang, terbilang, tungang langgang. Aku rasa macam tiada kerajaan jak, suka hati apa saja mau bikin. Walaupun pembangkang ni kali ramai tapi macam tiada jak suara. Mana semua nya tuh cakap jak banyak tapi tiada effect aku tinguk. Semuanya tekejut kali.

 
At 16 June 2008 at 12:14, Blogger Just plain Sharon said...

chegu: I hope one function under IPG will still be on. The organizer told me it's 90% chances. So, I still have to 10% of doubt.

osindak: ya bah, all in the package. But what to do, govt says no function in the hotels except international events...again, think about it. In Sabah, only 5-star hotels can cater international events because their facilities are more.

mudeen: I totally agree with you...tunggang langgang...hhehehhe...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Am on Facebook

Sharon A. Spiji-Tahing

Create your badge

Recent Posts

Archives

Shout To Me

My Daily Routine

Celebrity Bakers

My Inspirations

Websites Worth Visiting