Mum's Birthday

Mum's birthday falls on Sunday, June 14th.
This year marks her 55th birthday.
Initially, siblings and I wanted to do a party for her but since brother Ian couldn't make it, we switched our plan to dining out instead.
So I ordered a kg of chocolate moist cake and a set of cupcakes from Anies.
Then since Girl has to go back to her hostel in the evening, we decided to have birthday lunch.

Come Sunday, mum smsed me saying that dad wants to celebrate at home.
Wokay...revamp of all plans...
So, after church, we took our breakfast (since kids were all cranky) then headed back to my parents place.
Kasian birthday girl busy cooking.
Anyways, I went to take the cake from Anies.
First time jumpa dia.
Her house is very nice.
I love the serenity of its surrounding.
I went into her house and had a glance on mum's cake and her cuppies.
Nicely done.
Anies and I were chit chatting and her dear hubby yang kasi ikat with ribbons the cake and cuppies.
Her kids are beautiful
The youngest was sleeping at that time.
Although I wanted to chat more, but I need to go back fast.
Nice to see you Anies.

Guests started to arrive in the afternoon.
I sauteed some vegetables with chicken.
Arranged the table.

Here are some of the pictures.

Nice cake kan.

I ordered one set of cuppies for mum.

Maciam dad cannot wait to grab a bite of the cake. Brother Richard is lighting up the candles while Sean and Selina couldn't wait to blow the candles.

Mum is so happy to see all her sisters came to celebrate her birthday.

Sempat lagi bergambar.

I grabbed the chance of carrying my nephew, Ray Jordan, since he was in a good mood. Tapi tu muka...alalala..berminyak bah baru lepas guring telur.

The ladies

The men (except for Brenda)

The youngsters playing DOTA in the living room.

Mum had fun on her birthday.
All her sisters came plus her sisters in law (dad's sisters).
I love to see the smile on her face.
Mum is 55 but she looks younger than her age.
Happy Birthday
mum!
May God bless you always.
Did I tell you all that the cake and cuppies - d.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s!

Labels: ,

posted @ 2:51 pm,

9 Comments:

At 17 June 2009 at 10:18, Blogger Jasmin@Esther said...

send my regards to ur mum shar..she's 55 but she look like 40 ja..tanya apa rahsia dia shar..hehehe

 
At 17 June 2009 at 11:28, Blogger Evelyn Laiyap said...

Happy Birthday to you Mum :).. wah! the cuppies.. yum yum.. more n more ppl buat cuppies now a days ya.

 
At 17 June 2009 at 11:36, Blogger fabmom said...

yr mum d one in black&white? she look good for 55. and u look v slim now.

 
At 17 June 2009 at 15:17, Blogger Shabbymom said...

Happy Birthday to your mum!...sadap kan kek c Aines!!!!!...& you look very very slim ohhh sharon....apa rahsia mu?...share-share lahhhh

 
At 17 June 2009 at 17:28, Blogger Just plain Sharon said...

Est: Dia bilang maciam Siti Nurhaliza bilang "Biarlah rahsia." Hehhehehhe...

Evelyn: Thank you (on behalf of mum). Ya ramai sudah org buat cuppies now. Thriving business.

fabmom: Yes. she's in black and white. She does look younger than her age kan. Slim kak? Aduiii...angle cantik ja tu...kalau live...aduii nah rayan...gums.

Shabbymom: Ya sedap kak sri kek si Aines. Placed my two orders already one for a fren's bday and another for Father's Day. Kak Sri pun slim bah. Apa rahsia akak? Sia exercise and jaga makan tu ja. But still need to lose a lot. Takes time lah kan.

 
At 19 June 2009 at 11:35, Blogger Aunty J said...

Wahhhh nice cake and cuppies...may I ask brapa ongkosnya please? hehehe...oh happy belated bday to ur mommy :)

 
At 24 June 2009 at 16:36, Blogger Miss Mathew said...

Happy blated bday aunty! It has been ages bah i didnt vsit u...siou

 
At 6 July 2009 at 15:57, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday to your mom.. mcm sedap tu cake & cuppies... may I know how you contacted Aines ?.. I went to her blog and tried emailing her, but mcm no feedback... wanted to get some quo. from her bah... Thx in advance kio...

And btw, memang you nampak slim oh... hehehehe...

 
At 9 July 2009 at 08:14, Blogger Just plain Sharon said...

Jocelyn: you can email her at aajik@yahoo.com. Thats how I communicate with her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Am on Facebook

Sharon A. Spiji-Tahing

Create your badge

Recent Posts

Archives

Shout To Me

My Daily Routine

Celebrity Bakers

My Inspirations

Websites Worth Visiting