JFF Father's Day

I apologize for the long hiatus.
Been away for work and leisure.
Will blog about that later.
Anyhow, I would like to blog about our Father's Day celebration.
I have been given the task to organize the goodie bags.
I gotta tell you comparing to Mother's Day, I find it a challenge when I shopped for Father's Day goodie bag.

Goodie bag for Father's Day

This year, Father Day's celebrated at Uncle Pius's residence.
As usual, potluck basis.

After Sunday mass, I brought the kids to my parents house.
Then, I drove back to Kepayan to cook my dishes.
Hubby has gone to watch the Dragonboat race at Tanjung Lipat.
I brought cucumber & carrot pickles and steamed sausages.
I went to take the Father's Day cake I ordered from Aines.

The yummylicious chocolate moist cake

Reached Uncle Pius's house and event started with a thanksgiving prayer by Mama Rosa and Uncle Tyne.
And then blessing of food.

Praying for all fathers

The best part - FOOD!

Then cake cutting (hubby missed this as he came a bit later).

Para bapa

Kids having a ball with Mama Brenda

My only nephew - Ray Jordan

Sister in law, Marylynn posing with nephew, Bruce Allen Jaua

We are going to be 5 years old this year.
Sean & his second cousin, Mohd. Danish

Uncle Pius receiving goodie bag from Mama Bona

Brother, Richard

My darling hubby

Soon to be daddy, Junior Jaua
(at blog time, his wife, Sulastry, has given birth to a beautiful baby girl,
Philomena Fay on the 14 July 2009)

My beloved daddy

Kids giving thumbs up for FUN!
Kids had the most fun.
Naik turun bukit.
Sampai berpeluh-peluh.
I just let them go.
Kalau sia yang mau bubut, alamat pingsan lah sia.
On our journey back, all the kids conked out.
They were exhausted.
Happy Father's Day to all fathers!
More pictures in my FB.

Labels: ,

posted @ 10:09 pm,

5 Comments:

At 20 July 2009 at 13:19, Blogger Evelyn Laiyap said...

Hi long time no see .. :) .. wow! you guys had so much fun there..

 
At 21 July 2009 at 20:19, Blogger Just plain Sharon said...

Hi Evelyn! Ya kan long time no see. Yes the fathers had so much fun. How was ur father's day?

 
At 28 July 2009 at 13:11, Blogger Val Aziz said...

uih begaya bah ur dad ambil goody bag dia..tapi kan kalu ko bubut itu budak naik turun bukit pun ok tu..can skip 3 days of gym time heheheh

 
At 28 July 2009 at 15:09, Blogger Just plain Sharon said...

hehheheh my dad tu comic bah.

yalah tu skip gym 3 days, ko yang bawa sia pigi gym ko yang belum sign up. Opsss!!!!!

 
At 29 July 2009 at 09:51, Blogger Val Aziz said...

ya aku setiap malam tanam semangat mau sign up..heeheheheh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Am on Facebook

Sharon A. Spiji-Tahing

Create your badge

Recent Posts

Archives

Shout To Me

My Daily Routine

Celebrity Bakers

My Inspirations

Websites Worth Visiting