Towards healthy lifestyle


I started working out since November last year due to the fact that I was piling up weight and also I could sense that I was not in good shape. So, I decided to enrol myself again into a gym. 

First day was the hardest but I kept telling myself that I have three young children and a husband. They need me. So before all those illness creeping into my system, I may as well do something and I did.

Middle January 2015, I started to run as I need to lose the calories (weight). I am fortunate that I have an understanding husband (who is by the way started to do walking) and also friends who support and encourage me. 

In order to force myself to push my limits, I enrolled myself to my first marathon which was the Dark Run in the 10km category and I finished with tears in my eyes (I did it!).

Sincerely,
Newbie runner

posted @ 7:50 am,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Am on Facebook

Sharon A. Spiji-Tahing

Create your badge

Recent Posts

Archives

Shout To Me

My Daily Routine

Celebrity Bakers

My Inspirations

Websites Worth Visiting