Adrian & Bridget's Engagement

Yesterday (20.02.2016) marked a milestone for my brother Adrian. I waited so long for this brother of mine to settle down and finally he did. Adrian is my 2nd brother. He found his true love in Sandakan a couple of years ago. A & B got engaged at Supertanker Restaurant witnessed by families and friends. We started our journey from home before noon. 

Gifts deco done by yours truly

The 3D flowers engagement cake made by also yours truly

Mum, moi and maErna


A selfie wt Adrian or we call him Ian

Part of the entourage

The engagement prayer booklet

Cutirng cake ceremony

Family picture (Not in pic: Ray)

After we had lunch at the restaurant, we had after party at home.

Mr & Mrs Max Gom belting out their song

Wedding date will be announced soon.

Congrats dear brother. You are officially taken. 

Labels: , ,

posted @ 10:32 am,

2 Comments:

At 22 February 2016 at 11:41, Blogger  Lee said...

Hi Sharon, I saw someone at my pondok and believe it might be you? If it's not you, my apologies.
Anyway, my congratulations to your handsome brother Adrian and his lovely wife, wishing them every happiness, lots of laughter, sunshine and good health as they walk down Marriage Ave. I enjoyed looking at the well taken pics and of your families.
Best regards, you have a nice day, and keep a song in your heart.
Lee.
PS, was at your town once upon a time.

 
At 23 February 2016 at 08:06, Blogger Just plain Sharon said...

Hi Mr Lee. Which pondok r u referring to?
Thank you for the wishes.
You have a nice day too :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Am on Facebook

Sharon A. Spiji-Tahing

Create your badge

Recent Posts

Archives

Shout To Me

My Daily Routine

Celebrity Bakers

My Inspirations

Websites Worth Visiting