I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry

After Shrek the Third, hubby asked me what I wanted to watch by looking at the movie titles he downloaded. I chose "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry". This movie is about Chuck Levine (Adam Sandler) and Larry Valentine (Kevin James) are veteran FDNY firefighters. Chuck is a womanizer and a self-described whore while Larry is a single father trying to raise a daughter and an effeminate son Eric (Cole Morgen). Because of Larry's sadness and obsession over his wife's death, he ends up not changing the primary beneficiary of his pension from his wife to his children within the deadline. His only option is to marry someone but Larry admits that there is no woman he knows that he would trust with his children's future. So...you have to find out yourself.

Labels:

posted @ 10:31 am,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Am on Facebook

Sharon A. Spiji-Tahing

Create your badge

Recent Posts

Archives

Shout To Me

My Daily Routine

Celebrity Bakers

My Inspirations

Websites Worth Visiting