A friend of mine got hitched!

My good friend, K. Limjoon, called me yesterday. I was basically hysterical when I received her call. We lost contact since she left Borneo Mail and she changed her number. I know...long time. The reason of that call is to invite hubby and I to her wedding reception at Tun Fuad Stephen early July. I was in shock when she uttered the word "wedding". Both of us love to laugh. She is such a positive person whom I like to be around with. The first time we met when she did a coverage on my former employment, we clicked instantly like we have known for years. Can't wait to see her in her wedding gown. Awww....it will be sweet.

Labels:

posted @ 8:33 am,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Am on Facebook

Sharon A. Spiji-Tahing

Create your badge

Recent Posts

Archives

Shout To Me

My Daily Routine

Celebrity Bakers

My Inspirations

Websites Worth Visiting