A first-time baker

We bought the oven and mixer a month ago and I haven't got any clue when to start baking.
So, believe me or not, I baked for the first time on the 6 Sept.
Hubby and the kids helped me out.
Hubby did the mixing and kids assisted me in putting the cookies on the baking tray.
I didn't know I had to space out between cookies.
Ended up being the "crowded" cookies.
Then, we did muffins.
Turned out alright.
After that, since we have a box of cornflakes and Frosties, I remembered Mary's recipe.
So, I took out the cereals and mixed in a bowl.
Then, I mixed with butter and honey.
180 C for 10 minutes.
Had fun!

Labels: , ,

posted @ 3:54 pm,

4 Comments:

At 17 September 2009 at 08:19, Blogger Evelyn Laiyap said...

wah!!.. it looks so yummy jg bah.. tu cornflakes tu.. yumyum..

 
At 17 September 2009 at 12:07, Blogger Val Aziz said...

uiseh..remember this pic where ur oven is still gleaming.

 
At 17 September 2009 at 19:31, Blogger Just plain Sharon said...

Evelyn: ya habis sudah kena gasak budak2...hehehheh...

Val: yes yes I would treasure this picture.

 
At 10 November 2009 at 19:07, Blogger berry said...

woh.... fun kan baking!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Am on Facebook

Sharon A. Spiji-Tahing

Create your badge

Recent Posts

Archives

Shout To Me

My Daily Routine

Celebrity Bakers

My Inspirations

Websites Worth Visiting