Some say it's heaven

29 - 30 August 2009
We were here last year.
Kids had tonnes of fun so we decided to stay here again.
This time, we went with Fui Fui and kids (family friend), Margaret and kids (one of Bobbie's bestfriends) and Bobbie (SIL).
We told our kids the night before and they were all excited they woke up early the next day.
Kids couldn't wait and kept on asking when daddy is going to move from the house.
We moved from the house and arrived half and hour later.
We checked into our room and before I could laze my bum on the chair, kids were already demanding to go to the pool and asked me to change their attire to swimming attire.
I just followed their orders.
It's fun to see them in excitement.
So, we went to the pool.
As soon as I found a strategic place to settle, all the kids were already in the pool.
The rest of the families joined soon after.
You don't hafta ask and yes I had my margarita by the pool during Happy Hour.
Nice!
At night, we went out to Gayang Restaurant for dinner.
Then, on the way back, all the kids were snoozing.
The next day, we had breakfast.
Then the kids cycled around.
We met an old friend, Johnny, who is also a Tour Guide.
He came with his family.
The kids had another round of swimming before we check out.
This place will always be our retreat.

Labels: ,

posted @ 2:16 am,

4 Comments:

At 16 September 2009 at 03:15, Blogger Dora A-Erb said...

I love this place... yes, it's certainly a beautiful resort. Perfect place to go and relax... or simply to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city life.

 
At 16 September 2009 at 20:52, Blogger Just plain Sharon said...

yes, siok kan di sana. Semua ada. tapi food dia a bit pricey. nasi ayam rm49++. nasib baik sia ndak pingsan. Hhehehhehe...

 
At 17 September 2009 at 12:13, Blogger Val Aziz said...

heheheh ngam la tu kamurang p gayang..me n my bunch pun suka that resort..perfect.

 
At 23 September 2009 at 07:34, Blogger Just plain Sharon said...

i think most of us suka sana kan. relaxing and byk activities.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Am on Facebook

Sharon A. Spiji-Tahing

Create your badge

Recent Posts

Archives

Shout To Me

My Daily Routine

Celebrity Bakers

My Inspirations

Websites Worth Visiting