My brother's Convo

Yesterday, my youngest brother got his scroll in his convocation held at Dewan Canselor, UMS.
He took Marine Biology as his major.
I know he put a helluva effort to achieve his studies and he did it.
Am so pleased.
My parents and my brother Adrian witnessed his proudest moment.
I could not make it as I was late.
So I came after the ceremony.
And so was Kevin.
Brother Richard wanted to go but he had work commitment.
Youngest sister Shirleen was at school taking her PMR.
Congrats to you bro!

A gift for my brother.

Davies with our parents and brothers

Davies and I

Am so proud of him!

Labels: ,

posted @ 10:26 am,

4 Comments:

At 14 October 2009 at 11:30, Blogger Val Aziz said...

congrats to Davies..

 
At 16 October 2009 at 21:48, Blogger Miss Mathew said...

What a small world! I used to teach Davies whn he was in sec sch! Well done Dave!

 
At 24 October 2009 at 16:59, Blogger Sindut said...

Kudos to Davies! Education is priceless.

 
At 28 November 2009 at 02:40, Blogger kikilala said...

my senior that...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Am on Facebook

Sharon A. Spiji-Tahing

Create your badge

Recent Posts

Archives

Shout To Me

My Daily Routine

Celebrity Bakers

My Inspirations

Websites Worth Visiting