The Devil Wears Prada

I think this is my favourite movie of the year! I love the way Miranda Priestly (played by Meryl Streep) being a very difficult boss and how Andrea "Andy" Sachs (played by Anne Hathaway) handled her demanding boss. I can watch this movie over and over again. The idea of working in a fashion magazine company, working with a difficult and demanding boss, a colleague who acts as if she runs the company and a fashion designer with a good heart are all a great combination for the movie. I was glued to my seat until the movie ends. Only one comment, the boyfriend seriously need a hair cut! That frizzy looking hair has not done any justice to his character. Oh wow! Three movie posts in a day. What was I thinking? Ahaks! Well, I just want to relax my mind a bit as I have done the write up on Budget Proposal for the year 2008. Phew!

Labels:

posted @ 2:49 pm,

1 Comments:

At 30 November 2007 at 12:05, Blogger carolchs said...

i read the book b4 watching the movie. Miranda's character was supposed to be firm and mean in the book. She's quite softie in the movie. But i do love the movie too cos banyak baju mau tingu....hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Am on Facebook

Sharon A. Spiji-Tahing

Create your badge

Recent Posts

Archives

Shout To Me

My Daily Routine

Celebrity Bakers

My Inspirations

Websites Worth Visiting