Ouch!

Yesterday, we went to my aunt's house for a family meeting on the upcoming Christmas celebration. All went well, after the meeting, had lunch, then watch Ms. World 2007 with my aunties and cousins, then, the kids had their bath, dinner was served. Then after dinner, hubby said "Bah, marilah balik.". I just nodded. As I was busy packing the kids bags when suddenly, I hear this familiar cry. In my head "Sean!" It was very loud so I ran towards him and I saw hubby was lifting him from the balcony to the kitchen and I saw blood oozing out from Sean's finger! I was in shock and couldn't believe my eyes. Everyone was rushing to the kitchen to see what was the commotion all about. I asked hubby and hubby said Sean's thumb, his finger nail is terkupak. Ouch!!! I felt hopeless as I just watched my baby crying in pain. I knew the pain was excruciating. I wish I was the one in his place. We took him to the doctor at Polyclinic Permai at Lintas. Sean was shivering. Probably similar to me, cannot stand the sight of blood. The doctor assured us that he is going to be fine and he prescribed antibiotics and painkiller. This morning, Sean woke up and told his daddy that he doesn't want to go to school today. So, I told him "Okay, Sean just rest at home today but tomorrow, Sean has to go to school, okay." Sean nodded and he looked at his bandage.

Labels:

posted @ 2:38 pm,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Am on Facebook

Sharon A. Spiji-Tahing

Create your badge

Recent Posts

Archives

Shout To Me

My Daily Routine

Celebrity Bakers

My Inspirations

Websites Worth Visiting