Best of 2007

_____________________________________________________________________________________
~ Sta
rt Copy ~ Rules :
1. Copy from “Start Copy” until “End of Copy”.
2. Before “End of Copy”, share your best memories of 2007 include your name and your URL blog.
3. Share this tag to your friends.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
For me, the year 2007 had a lot of happiness (and hope for 2008). Happiness because i see my son, grow and grow day by day. I have a great husband. I met lots of new friends from around the world via blogging ^_^ - Juliana RW

In 2007, I become happier than before because my hubby’s got promotion and sure his salary had been increased. This had made my life more comfortable but everything seemed to cost an arm and a leg nowadays. The happiest memory is I see Nelson’s tummy becoming bigger and bigger, he can now count number 1 to number 10, by my guidance. He loves eating and he enjoys every meal. He gives us a lot of happiness by the way he mimic our talking style and making such lovely faces. At first, I was so scared to look after him but now I hope he can be with me all the time. Even I feel tired everyday but I feel my life is meaningful.-
Hazel

2007 is one of the best year in my life for sure. I got pregnant in 2007 and will be having my first born in February 2008! I also traveled to Atlanta, Orlando and New York with my sister in June 2007. That was the first time we have traveled together other from Bangkok in 2006 with our parents. In fact it was a double joy for me as my baby was implanted in the states. So this is a Bi -continental baby as my friend put it. I just hope 2008 will bring more happiness in my life and all of my blogger friends. - Deana

2007 definitely is a year that is much-much better than the previous one. I get to work after 6 months sick leave. Almost all of my resolution for 2007 have been fulfilled and i am really thankful for it. The most beautiful words that got in my ears would be Dr. Y telling me, “Yup! You can definitely go have babies now.” I was told that I only can plan for family after June 2008. But Dr.Y said i don’t have to wait that long. A green light for family planning also means my health is going on a really right track already. As for travelling, i did get to travel to Bangkok (which i have promised myself to at least travel once this year). And i also went on a last minute weekend escape with hubby to Melaka which was a wise thing i did. Family matters, I am really happy that my relationship with my loved ones are good throughout this year. My brother’s wedding which of course was my first in being the coordinator. (i still have one more brother to go by the way). Friends…i have gain more since i created this site and really thankful that i’ve known some of you here. Really good to make new friendship even if it is just an online thing. Finally, of course financially wise….it is wise indeed this year. Sailing smooooooooooooothly although with minor storms. Read DSLR. *wink* - chegu carol


Best memories in 2007:
Career: I have achieved my sales target and I am looking forward for a better sales prospective in 2008.
Family: We enrolled Sean into Taska Stella Marris in Sept and continued until end of the Dec. He will be starting his playschool in the same school on the 2nd January 2008. Hubby has improved in many areas when it comes to handling our kids and this helps me in managing my stress level. Hubby has been very supportive and understanding to my work demands especially when I have to go outstation. It is vice versa. Hubby and I have improved our communication which is essential in any marriage. We both agree that being angry does not resolve anything. We make sure that every weekend should be spent with my parents or my kids maternal grandparents.
Health: My waistline has reduced! Though I didn't even start any diet.
Travel: I traveled mostly to Kundasang for work. And to Singapore for tourism exhibition. It was a great experience.
Resolution: Let's just say, I fulfilled most of it. Will hafta bring forward the balance to 2008.
From: Just plain Sharon

Okay, I wish to tag:
Yummy Mummy
Mimmzy
Mudeen
Valerie Aziz
Dhillon
Judy Nadia

Labels:

posted @ 11:00 pm,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Am on Facebook

Sharon A. Spiji-Tahing

Create your badge

Recent Posts

Archives

Shout To Me

My Daily Routine

Celebrity Bakers

My Inspirations

Websites Worth Visiting