It's Our Anniversary!

To my beloved husband,
Cornelius Boyd,

How do I begin to tell you how lucky I am
to have you in my life?
I'll start by saying what an honour it is
for me to be your wife.

You're my best friend in the good times
and my rock in times of sorrow.
You're the reason for sweet yesterdays
and my promise for tomorrow.

I never thought I could feel this loved
until I became your wife.
You made this year and every year
the best one of my life.

Today is the perfect time to tell you
what you mean to me.
How I depend on you to love me for who I am
and believe in me for what I hope to be.

How I feel loved each time you smile
or touch my hand.
When I need someone to listen
I know you'll understand.

So my darling husband
I celebrate my love for you.
Grateful that we have the happiness
Life gives to just a few.

Happy 6th Wedding Anniversary my love!

With Love,
Sharon

Labels: ,

posted @ 8:48 am,

4 Comments:

At 29 December 2007 at 00:55, Blogger carolchs said...

Happy Anniversary to you both Mr & Mrs Cornelius Boyd Tahing :)

 
At 31 December 2007 at 09:41, Blogger Just plain Sharon said...

Thank you chegu! Happy happy...

 
At 31 December 2007 at 13:30, Blogger JieJ said...

Sharon..Congratulations on your anniversary.

Happy Anniversary to both of you..

 
At 1 January 2008 at 12:10, Blogger Just plain Sharon said...

Thank you jiejah. Happy New Year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Am on Facebook

Sharon A. Spiji-Tahing

Create your badge

Recent Posts

Archives

Shout To Me

My Daily Routine

Celebrity Bakers

My Inspirations

Websites Worth Visiting