My Christmas wishlist

Normally, I don't have a X'mas wish list but what the heck. Here it goes:
  1. I want to grow old with my hubby so that we would be able to see our children grow up.
  2. I expect nothing in life but good health.
  3. I wish my hubby will go on the treadmill and start his fitness regime.
  4. I wish my parents will continue to love and respect one another.
  5. I wish hubby and I could spend our quality time together more often.
  6. I wish all my wishes come true.
Doiii punya tamaha ini pompuan!

What is your X'mas wishlist?

Labels:

posted @ 10:32 pm,

3 Comments:

At 18 December 2007 at 09:12, Blogger carolchs said...

i wish hubby will loose a few kilos and get his size w35 again..LOL

Santa is listening Sharon :)

 
At 18 December 2007 at 14:30, Blogger Just plain Sharon said...

Hahaha...I hope Santa is listening to all my wishes. Punya tamaha mau all my wishes come true. Ahaks!

 
At 18 December 2007 at 23:44, Blogger Self-Proclaimed Yummy Mummy said...

my wish...a family get-together on xmas...good health and prosperity 4 d new yr 4 all of us..n i hope my resolutions butul2 implemented ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Am on Facebook

Sharon A. Spiji-Tahing

Create your badge

Recent Posts

Archives

Shout To Me

My Daily Routine

Celebrity Bakers

My Inspirations

Websites Worth Visiting