Family Outing at 1Borneo

Two weeks ago, after breakfast, we headed to 1Borneo for the first time. We went around the building to park our car. I have to admit public could get lost if not guided to the right entrance. Ourselves went from the entrance near the DOME which Bobbie said is the back door. I am pretty impressed with interior part. I think we walked for hours just to discover the whole shopping mall. Good exercise aye. Anyhow, we wondered to SenQ as I read through the papers earlier on that there will be clowns, face painting and so forth. Sean and Selina were amazed to see clowns doing the balloons. Selina did the face painting. Shayna on the other hand was sleeping. She missed the fun but one of the clowns gave her a "puppy" balloon. We also stumbled upon Bobby the clown. After that, we headed up. As I pushed my baby's stroller, I was busy looking for the sign. The sign that says baby centre/diaper changing room. But to my disappointment, wala nah! The management should really look into this. And the toilet, yes, the toilet. For a prestige place, the toilets are substandard. I'm sorry but can you accept a toilet that leaks? I know tourists will be making noise. And hopefully we do not have to pay for the entrance. Please correct me if I am wrong. Bought a few items at Living Concept before we headed home. Very exhausted from all that walking bits.

Sean with Bobby the clown

Shayna and her "puppy" balloon

Selina with her butterfly

Sean with his sword

Cultural Centre (will blog about this)

Labels:

posted @ 11:04 pm,

4 Comments:

At 24 June 2008 at 10:08, Blogger pinolobu said...

My first impression: wah, we have our own MidValley. And midvalley only has 2 hotels to our 4. But last nite I walked acrpss midvalley to the gardens - hmm... we still hv some catching up to do.

 
At 24 June 2008 at 22:34, Blogger Just plain Sharon said...

pinolobu: yes, I agree with you. So much to catch up actually especially facility wise.

 
At 26 June 2008 at 12:49, Blogger Val Aziz said...

jadi bila kita mau kena kasi naik gaji ni??? nanti tutup kadai itu 1borneo.

 
At 14 July 2008 at 15:19, Blogger Genny said...

Wah...teruk juga no Baby Room. I am soo disappointmented lah. Haha since jadi mummy thats our main priority. My sis Gwyn say the toilet sangat teruk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Am on Facebook

Sharon A. Spiji-Tahing

Create your badge

Recent Posts

Archives

Shout To Me

My Daily Routine

Celebrity Bakers

My Inspirations

Websites Worth Visiting