Banggi Tragedy

I came to know about the tragedy when Jadda posted his status on FB.
I then switched the channel to TV3 and found out more about the incident.
Although I am not close to Paival, but being human I couldn't hold back my tears on what had happened to his family.
Each day, I prayed for miracle to happen.
And I left the same comment in Paival's FB.
I followed his status in Twitter.
Just want to know the development of finding the victims.
I praise Paival for continuously giving updates through his Twitter although he was in the midst of emotional distress.
May the dearly departed rest in peace.
Raihana and Athirah are still missing.
Paival wrote his recollection of the tragedy in his blog.
Paival if you are reading this, my deepest sympathy for the loss of your beloved mum, sisters and bro in law.
May their souls rest in peace.

Labels: ,

posted @ 8:10 am,

3 Comments:

At 8 December 2009 at 22:20, Blogger LaViaP said...

thank you

 
At 10 December 2009 at 10:23, Blogger Unknown said...

i managed to read the blog ysty, but today it seems the site unable to view....however, is not to late to send condolences to Mr Paival and family.

 
At 12 December 2009 at 13:41, Blogger Mimzzzy said...

Innalillah wainanirajium.
Al fatihah.

Lone, aku pun updatekan diri aku thru FB and twitter si Norif ( i dont even know him!). I was crying reading his blog.

And Arwah Roy's love to his wife? I want that kinda love. Forever love. Sampai syurga love.

Amin. May all their souls rest in peace. Semoga Allah tempatkan mereka meraka di kalangan orang2 yang beriman. Amin ya rabil alamin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Am on Facebook

Sharon A. Spiji-Tahing

Create your badge

Recent Posts

Archives

Shout To Me

My Daily Routine

Celebrity Bakers

My Inspirations

Websites Worth Visiting