Kids' First Holy Communion

After days of preparation (scouting for white shoes and dresses and white pants for Sean). The day we have been waiting for has finally arrived. We arrived at the church an hour earlier. Prepping the kids for final touch. Then hubby and I proceeded to our seats.

The church where my husband and I got married, kids baptisms and now their 1st Holy Communion.

Prepping Master S

Tying his bowtie

Daddy said smile!

Selina on her way to take her prime communion

Sean

Sean waiting anxiously for his turn

The body of Christ

You did it!

Shayna all smile

Our Selina all grown up




Group picture

Boys only

Girls only

Family picture

Family picture with mom/dodu



With cousin Damien Shenton







Labels: , , , ,

posted @ 1:09 pm,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Am on Facebook

Sharon A. Spiji-Tahing

Create your badge

Recent Posts

Archives

Shout To Me

My Daily Routine

Celebrity Bakers

My Inspirations

Websites Worth Visiting