Spaghetti Night

The other night, hubby told me that he wanted to eat spaghetti for dinner. So, I told him, I have to buy the ingredients and will cook for him the night after. So, last night was the night, not only hubby got to eat his spaghetti but the whole gang too (Mama with Weeveca, Josavera, Josareca, Bonnie and wife, Habsah, Mary, Christcyeelynn (B-lane as a nick), John Paul (or JP), Marcella (a.k.a Bibi), my kids, parents in law, Amos and Evon.) It was a fun affair where we get to dine and chat with each other. Apart from spaghetti, we (mum in law & I) cooked mushroom soup (yummy), Evon and B-lane made Fresh Garden Salad, mum fried frankfurters and nuggets for the kids. Hubby helped in grating the cheddar cheese. It was fun! Bobby dropped by for a while but she had to go early for a dinner appointment. Our kids had fun also as they enjoy the company of their uncles, aunties and cousins. Hope to do it again! Next time, I am thinking of doing Curry Laksa or Prawn Mee.


Labels: ,

posted @ 4:20 pm,

1 Comments:

At 8 December 2007 at 08:41, Blogger JieJ said...

Wow..what a sweet family gathering. Makanan tu yang sadap bah Sharon.Speghetti tu makes me beliur..:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Am on Facebook

Sharon A. Spiji-Tahing

Create your badge

Recent Posts

Archives

Shout To Me

My Daily Routine

Celebrity Bakers

My Inspirations

Websites Worth Visiting