Tag's Day Part 1

This tag is from carolchs.

The Rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

List eight (8) random facts about myself:

1) I was born under the sign of Pieces.
2) I am the the eldest daughter among 6 siblings.
3) I am a Kadazan by race.
4)
I am married and have 3 lovely children.
5) I met my hubby through MiRC (same as carolchs).
6) I am a plus size woman.
7) I collect handbags!
8) I adore my husband!

Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
I love this part! Okay, lemme see, I want to tag:
Mudeen
Yummy Mummy
osindak
Rachel Cletus
Dhillon & Apip
Judy Nadia
Josie Kupi
Azlina linachu

Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
Done.

Labels:

posted @ 2:46 pm,

2 Comments:

At 4 December 2007 at 19:12, Blogger osindak said...

hi moiii.. i've done the tag.. hehe here's the link
http://osindak.blog.com/2007/11/?page=2/

 
At 5 December 2007 at 09:05, Blogger Just plain Sharon said...

osindak: ahaks...double tag lor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Am on Facebook

Sharon A. Spiji-Tahing

Create your badge

Recent Posts

Archives

Shout To Me

My Daily Routine

Celebrity Bakers

My Inspirations

Websites Worth Visiting