Father's Day

Happy Father's Day, B!

I know it's late to post this but I want to. On Father's Day, we had an early start. We went to Royal China to have our dim sum breakfast. After that, we proceeded to City Mall for grocery shopping. After that, we headed to Mama Bona's house for JFF Father's Day celebration. Sean was beat so we didn't bring him along. Just Selina and Shayna. It was nice. After lunch, all fathers and father to be received a goodies bag each. Then, cutting of cake. 19 of June is also the Wedding Anniversary for Mr. & Mrs. Pius Jaua. Twenty years of blissful marriage.

Yummy!

The cake says it all

Aik mana my hubby?

Bapa-bapa

Mr. & Mrs. Pius Jaua

Labels:

posted @ 11:36 pm,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Am on Facebook

Sharon A. Spiji-Tahing

Create your badge

Recent Posts

Archives

Shout To Me

My Daily Routine

Celebrity Bakers

My Inspirations

Websites Worth Visiting