I am officially a donor

Yes, I am. I donated my blood for the first time on the 14 June 2008 (also mum's birthday). I was quite nervous but the medical staff were very accommodating. I went through the whole process smoothly. Yay to me. I am so proud of myself for being able to donate my blood after so many attempts. Sean was quite worried when he saw blood coming out from me. Selina and Shayna were enjoying their breakfast so mummy got no pity from them. MIL and FIL were so patient to wait for their DIL to do her duty. It was worth it. I am now officially a blood donor. My blood type is O+.

Labels:

posted @ 12:42 am,

4 Comments:

At 26 June 2008 at 12:47, Blogger Val Aziz said...

Hands down all respect to you..I'm nowhere near overcoming the needle phobia.

 
At 28 June 2008 at 19:58, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharon, I was 16 when I 1st attempt to donate blood, that was after sunday mass sana Limbanak church but my blood tdk cukup. So cannot la. 2nd, 3rd & 4th attempt, all kana reject. Now.. don't wanna offer my blood suda. Useless betul sia rasa.. hehehhe
Sis, why so phobia with needle bah but not with the butods? LOL

 
At 1 July 2008 at 16:34, Blogger Mimzzzy said...

CONGRATS lone...
im so proud of you. and your blood type is the very rare one oso.

 
At 2 July 2008 at 14:19, Blogger Just plain Sharon said...

val: u can do it val!

gail: wah, dun give up. try again. Go Gail go!

mimmzy: thanks. ko pun sudah pernah menderma kan. my blood type rare kah? i tot very fofular? tapi sia punya blood type ni permurah bah. tapi bila sia mau minta darah, sia kena ambil O+ saja.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Am on Facebook

Sharon A. Spiji-Tahing

Create your badge

Recent Posts

Archives

Shout To Me

My Daily Routine

Celebrity Bakers

My Inspirations

Websites Worth Visiting