Felix & Leydia's Wedding

Yesterday, hubby and I together with Middle S, attended Felix & Leydia's wedding at Tun Fuad Stephen's Hall.
Felix is my mum's 1st cousin's adopted brother (wah panjang juga tu tali...I remember fabmom).
Some pictures for your viewing pleasure.

The backdrop

Ms. & Mrs. Felix

Nice...

Oh my...where did all these kids come from?

The beautiful wedding cake

Cake cutting ceremony

Lovely pose by the Loujangs and in laws

Middle S and daddy

Labels: ,

posted @ 4:08 pm,

4 Comments:

At 18 August 2008 at 23:16, Blogger Dora A-Erb said...

Sharon, thank you so much for sharing those precious moments of Felix & Leydia. Indeed they are such beautiful couple... congrats to both of them. As always, I enjoy reading you :)

 
At 19 August 2008 at 09:14, Blogger Just plain Sharon said...

dora: you are most welcome dor! I feel very honoured because you always give good comments and always come here for a visit. thank you for being so wonderful. you are one positive person and definitely a friend for keeps. :)

 
At 20 August 2008 at 08:42, Blogger Val Aziz said...

nice backdrop..who did it?

 
At 20 August 2008 at 08:47, Blogger Just plain Sharon said...

val: the caterer...all in the package one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Am on Facebook

Sharon A. Spiji-Tahing

Create your badge

Recent Posts

Archives

Shout To Me

My Daily Routine

Celebrity Bakers

My Inspirations

Websites Worth Visiting