Tagged by Gail M. Aziz

Here’s the rules:
A. List these rules on your blog.
B. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
C. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

7 facts about me:
One: I love to arrange small gatherings and invite my closest friends and relatives
Two: I love to cook for my family
Three: I enjoy traveling especially with my loved ones
Four: I sometimes love challenges when it comes to learning something new
Five: I adore my mum and all her qualities
Six: I love being pampered by hubby
Seven: I love to think (when you see me in a daze, am in thinking mode or probably just blankly stare at something)

I would like to now tag:
Fabmom
Shabbymom
Whimsy Val
U. Lee
linachu
Alicetine
Dora Erb

Labels:

posted @ 2:38 pm,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Am on Facebook

Sharon A. Spiji-Tahing

Create your badge

Recent Posts

Archives

Shout To Me

My Daily Routine

Celebrity Bakers

My Inspirations

Websites Worth Visiting