NATAS Fair

Last week, I was in Singapore for the NATAS (National Association of Travel Agents Singapore) fair. I was there with my colleague, Mary. We stayed in Chinatown since most of the hotels are booked. The fair was huge! According to their local newspaper, about 65,000 people came and a total of S$40 million were spent for all destinations (US and Europe being on the top list) for the whole 3 days fair. I can't stop talking about our beautiful Sabah and of course our hotel. Most Singaporeans know about Borneo but not Sabah in particular. But they know Mount Kinabalu being the highest mountain in South East Asia. However, it is great to know Sabah Tourism has been very aggressive in promoting Sabah as a destination.

The queue on the first day (behind me)

The queue (in front of me)

The front entrance

Just plain Sharon, Simon Jr. Jalin, Mary Chey

Ann Otigil, Just plain Sharon, Tracelynn P. Jupili, Simon Jr. Jalin, Mary Chey

After our NATAS fair, we had the opportunity to tour a lil bit of what Singapore has to offer. We went to Orchard Road to do a lil' bit of shopping. For friends and family. Believe me, having Mary around means to need to put on your walking shoes and prepare to walk for miles and miles away. We went to Takashimaya and saw these:

At Takashimaya. Look at the crowd.

Another view

My lunch, Japanese food. Nyum!

Yes, the girl gave me a FREE HUG. Kinda weird but FUN.

On our way to the airport. This taxi has a credit card machine which means that you are able to pay your fare by credit card. Awesome!

Just plain Sharon at Changi Airport

What I like at Changi Airport...FREE INTERNET

My lunch before our flight

Nice gadget at the "f" toilet

Labels: ,

posted @ 12:01 pm,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Am on Facebook

Sharon A. Spiji-Tahing

Create your badge

Recent Posts

Archives

Shout To Me

My Daily Routine

Celebrity Bakers

My Inspirations

Websites Worth Visiting