Tagged by Dora Erb

2 x 2 Meme Tag by Dora Erb

Two names you go by
1. Shillon
2. Shar

Two things you are wearing right now
1. Watch (hubby gave me as X'mas gift in 2005)
2. Bracelet (mum gave me on my wedding day)

Two things you want very badly at the moment
1. A Bali vacation with my hubby
2. I want to lose 20kg (I wonder how I look losing 20kg)

Two things you did last night just before bed
1. Sewing our room curtain so that it won't cover our air con
2. Lullabying my kids to sleep

Two things you ate today
1. Breakfast - Meehoon, Tauhu and Chicken
2. Lunch - Mee Hoon Soup with Chicken Ball

Two people you just spoke with
1. HUbby
2. Mary

Two things you are doing tomorrow
1. Off to Kundasang to observe project development
2. To buy some vegetables (kalau sempat)

Two longest car rides
1. From Kepayan to Menumbok
2. From Kepayan to Kundasang

Two favourite beverages
1. Kit Chai Sui Kaw Kaw
2. Green Tea

2+1 persons who are chosen to do this MeMe
1) Val Aziz
2) Alicetine
3) Linachu

Labels:

posted @ 4:24 pm,

8 Comments:

At 26 August 2008 at 02:10, Blogger Dora A-Erb said...

Thanks for doing this tag Sharon. I enjoyed reading yours... it was fun doing it, wasn't it :D

 
At 26 August 2008 at 09:13, Blogger whimsical said...

Uii umandak, betul ke u menjahit before tidur or ada aktiviti "menjahit" dengan hubby wink wink hehehehehhehehee

 
At 26 August 2008 at 11:05, Blogger Linachu said...

u really love to tag me kan ? :)
hehe..no worries, but i think ada yg ko tag duuuluuuu pun sia blum terbuat!

 
At 26 August 2008 at 13:10, Blogger Val Aziz said...

dora u look hot!

Shar sia "fek" dulu (the thing with the peace sign we used to do kalu main bubut2 tag u're it tu)..

 
At 26 August 2008 at 22:28, Blogger Just plain Sharon said...

dora: no problem :) Keep them coming. Uiseh..

 
At 26 August 2008 at 22:31, Blogger Just plain Sharon said...

whimsy: betul whimsy sia menjahit *innocent face*

 
At 26 August 2008 at 22:33, Blogger Just plain Sharon said...

linachu: i love to tag you because I like to see your answers. Heheheh...

 
At 26 August 2008 at 22:34, Blogger Just plain Sharon said...

val: mana buli fek. mesti buat..but oh ya kan ko busy sama SDC pula. Bah lepas bz time u do okay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Am on Facebook

Sharon A. Spiji-Tahing

Create your badge

Recent Posts

Archives

Shout To Me

My Daily Routine

Celebrity Bakers

My Inspirations

Websites Worth Visiting