Weekend time!

Yes, another weekend arrives. We just got back from our breakfast as Sean put it as "momom kedai". Sean enjoyed his "somai" while Selina munched on "mummy mee" while Shayna sipped her soup.

While I am typing this entry, Shayna is fast asleep. Sean is watching the movie Ben 10. Selina followed daddy to the office. MIL is currently in KL. She'll be joining SIL in Jakarta. FIL is busy cleaning the store room. While waiting for the laundry to be done, I just enjoying my "me" time by surfing the net and blogging.

It's a sunny day today and I think it is a great day to do laundry. So, I finished the pile of dirty clothes in the basin. Now, all the blankets (ours and kids). I love the smell of freshly washed laundry. But am a sucker for ironing. I only do the ironing job ONCE a week. That means each time I will spend about 1 - 2 hours solely on ironing (Sean's uniforms for a week, hubby's office attires for a week and mine).

Now, am thinking what to cook for lunch. Hubby and Selina will be home soon. Probably just simple lunch will do. Also, tonight there is a prayer at my parents house on potluck basis. I told mum that I will cook 2 veggies. The usual dishes, BBQ Brinjals (with lime juice on top) and Rojak Timun. Probably, I will bring some "bambangan" and "tuhau" for those whose enjoy traditional food. Hubby's grandmother makes "bambangan" and "tuhau". Nyum! Oh no! My mind is running wild when it comes to food.

Enjoy your weekend!

Labels:

posted @ 11:25 am,

3 Comments:

At 20 July 2008 at 02:56, Blogger  Lee said...

Hi Sharon, nice blog you have and interesting postings too.
Wow, you sure can cook and a good housewife plus all your hectic work too.

Good time and territorial management.
I read your previous posting, "dedicated to husbands"...very good, practical....but life has its various obstacles after marriage and it does take two to tango.

Incidentally, I did an almost similar posting, "When the fire is dying down", d/d 5/6/08.
Most marriages after the first couple of kids, this from my friends, my observations loose abit of the sizzle, and how both look at each other.
You have a beautiful Sunday Sharon, best regards, Lee.

 
At 21 July 2008 at 09:35, Blogger Shabbymom said...

Hi Sharon....tu tuhau apa bah?...postlah the gambar....

 
At 22 July 2008 at 16:10, Blogger Just plain Sharon said...

hi u.lee! thanks for the compliment. I enjoy reading your blog as well. You oughta be a writer if you ask me.

It's true that most marriages after a couple of kids the feeling has apparently mellowed down.

You have a nice day too u.lee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Am on Facebook

Sharon A. Spiji-Tahing

Create your badge

Recent Posts

Archives

Shout To Me

My Daily Routine

Celebrity Bakers

My Inspirations

Websites Worth Visiting