Invited readers only

Dearest invited readers,

I apologize for restricting this blog for security purpose.
Nowadays, people can just google your name and voila..it leads them to here.
The security purpose is merely to deter those culprits/hackers to gain access to any info.
It has not happened to me yet (God forbids) but as safely precaution, I may just as well give access to my selected readers.
For your information, this blog is meant to bring back memories of what transpired along the journey of my life.
Hopefully, blogspot will not discontinue this great service of theirs.

Thank you for your understanding.

Just plain Sharon

Labels:

posted @ 7:37 am,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Am on Facebook

Sharon A. Spiji-Tahing

Create your badge

Recent Posts

Archives

Shout To Me

My Daily Routine

Celebrity Bakers

My Inspirations

Websites Worth Visiting