Looking back - 2009

My reflections of 2009.

January - The Norsaters came to visit. Martin & Carolyn were in town with their son, Ryan. It was good to see them. Also, the month of January is also the month of many birthday babies. Stanley Peter, Andrew Liew, Roy Nadzrie, Osmand Danny to name a few. Andrew invited us to their birthday dinner at Dowish Restaurant. It was great to see everyone there.

February - My BFF, Tinaka's baby girl, Izara Hanne was born on the 8 February. This month also seeing my friend, Saharom Salim got engaged to my colleague, Efarina @ Pam on the 14rh of February. Enrolled my big fat ass into a gym at month end.

March - My birthday coincides with World Women's Day. I also share my birthday with Vera Biusing, Nicholas Spiji, the late uncle Johnny Bosuin and the latest I know, Sharma D. Pillai. Cool! In this month, I lost a colleague in a tragic road accident. May your soul rest in peace Stanley Kuansin. And I got inked! I was in KL for MATTA Fair.

April - Hubby's birthday.

May - We celebrated JFF (Jaua Family Foundation) Mother's Day at my parents' house. I was in charge of the goodie bags. Had so much fun looking for the perfect combo to be put in the bags. Also, its the month of Kaamatan. This year, my parents in law hosted the Lajangan's Family Kaamatan Gathering. It was a blast.

June - My mum's birthday. I did the planning with my siblings as mum turns 55. It was supposed to be a dinner (since bro Ian couldn't come back due to work) and Girl has to go back to the hostel. But dad insisted having it at home. Ordered cake and cuppies from Anies. Perfecto! Also, hubby and I went for our much needed vacation in Bali, Indonesia! We want to go back! So much fun. We spent one night in KL before returning home.

July - After coming back from Bali, I went to Penang for work purpose. Enjoyed the food very much. Not doing any good to the weighing scale though. Tina & James got engaged. JFF Father's Day hosted by uncle Pius Jaua. As usual my task is to look for goodie bags for the gentlemen. Attended the Sabah Environmental Night.

August - SIL, Tina and James got married. Family retreat at Nexus Karambunai. It has been our family's annual do. Nexus is great for family vacation. Kids love the place.

September - My cousin's Sheila got engaged. We stayed the night at Keningau and returned to KK the next day. I also attended the SBG night at Imperial International. Hopefully, next year will be better. Our first visit to MV Doulos! Also, I started my baking.

October - My only sister's birthday and my youngest brother's convocation. Also, hubby and I went to Thailand! Selina's 4th Birthday.

November - Sean turns 5 years old. Went to Brunei for work purpose. Blog on hiatus mode (again!)

December - I'd say it was the busiest month of the year. Stayed at Grand Borneo for a night just to enjoy the Christmas shopping but having kids with you the shopping part has to be scraped off and focused on the kids demands. The arrival of Christian Alliano James Paran. Christmas gathering at Kepayan, JFF and Spiji's. Wedding of Ben & Emelda at Tambunan. Our 8th year wedding anniversary on the 28th Dec. Shayna's birthday party on the 30th Dec. I told you I was busy.

I hope 2010 brings better wealth and health with God's willing.

Labels: , ,

posted @ 10:34 pm,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Am on Facebook

Sharon A. Spiji-Tahing

Create your badge

Recent Posts

Archives

Shout To Me

My Daily Routine

Celebrity Bakers

My Inspirations

Websites Worth Visiting