Anything related to graphic design

A sample of an invitation card created by LydBytes

I know LydBytes through the world of blogosphere and became instant friend. I have seen her work and she is one creative lady (yes she's a lady). You can count on LydBytes when it comes to anything related to graphic design. The sample above is one of her artworks. LydBytes possess artistic ability and creative thinking for designing eye-catching and effective graphics. Head on to her newly opened blog at http://lydbytes.socmedia.com.my/.

The masterpiece that earned LydBytes a 2nd place

The newspaper clipping

Labels:

posted @ 10:57 am,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Am on Facebook

Sharon A. Spiji-Tahing

Create your badge

Recent Posts

Archives

Shout To Me

My Daily Routine

Celebrity Bakers

My Inspirations

Websites Worth Visiting