Tag by Hesitant Blogger

1. When you buy a greetings card, are the words or the picture more important to you?
Words are more important. I always choose the ones with humour in it and sometimes mushy-mushy wordings. Picture is secondary.

2. What's your favorite kind of cake?
Anything with fresh cream.

3. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them?
I normally just buy them and selecting the suitable gift is another thing.

4. What's your favorite holiday?
I love the beach, lazing under the sun and sipping my favourite drink, Margarita baby!

5.Are you going on holiday this year? If so, where?
Yes, Bali!

6. What was the best party you've ever been to?
Best party?! I think I enjoy being in any family gatherings. But if you were referring to party that includes booze, dance and all, probably I would say, New Year's Eve Party Countdown while I was younger. The party went on from dusk til dawn. Party hopping from one venue to another. I guess I don't have that energy another more.

7. If you are married, describe your wedding. If not, what would your ideal wedding be like?
Theme colour is maroon. We had our exchange of vows on a Friday, stayed the first night at Pacific Sutera. Then, the next day, Saturday, reception at my family residence. Hubby and I were completely intoxicated. Somebody vomited after that. Woke up in the morning feeling hungry. Attended the Sunday mass without realizing I skipped one of my blouse buttons (you can imagine my blouse "senget"). Both of us were feeling a bit woozy. Then after that, reception at my hubby's family residence. I was sober all the time.

8. What's the most romantic thing that's ever happened to you?
Most romantic thing huh. I can't recall.

9. What's your favorite girl's name?
Samantha Cassandra

10. What's your favorite boy's name?
Sean, Shawn, Shaun

11. Which celebrity would you like a dream date with?
Brad Pitt

12. Which female celebrity do you find beautiful?
Angelina Jolie & Jennifer Aniston

13. Which male celebrity do you think is attractive?
Brad Pitt

14. What is your best character trait?
I dunno..

15. What is your worst habit?
Emmm....

Okay, tagging time. I would like to TAG:
1) linachu
2) carolchs
3) yummy mummy
4) mimzzy
5) this is ann
6) deana edmund
7) osindak
8) gail michelle
9) alicetine
10) jessica punyin
11) theresa lim
12) donna edmund
13) francisca labadin
14) kadusmama
15) urang ranau
16) dora-erb (pls do this tag dor)

Labels:

posted @ 1:48 pm,

9 Comments:

At 5 July 2008 at 00:35, Blogger  Lee said...

Hi Sharon, noticed your callsign at 'Hesitant blogger'...hey, I love that mention of you feeling "woozy" and going to church blouse "senget", ha ha. Love that...it's called 'the honeymoon daze', ha ha.
Love your tag comments...
You stay easy, not woozy and have a good weekend, Lee.

 
At 5 July 2008 at 12:31, Blogger KaDusMama said...

hehee..sudah buat nie tag ba actually..:)

 
At 6 July 2008 at 16:35, Blogger Just plain Sharon said...

hi u.lee!

thanks for your comment. you have a great weekend as well ya.

kadusmama: buat lagi. mana tau this time lagi power answer ko...hehehehhe

 
At 7 July 2008 at 12:28, Blogger Val Aziz said...

#8: Boyd *hint hint* time for more action..

 
At 7 July 2008 at 12:30, Blogger Val Aziz said...

Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston..sounds like cinta tiga segi..

 
At 7 July 2008 at 14:18, Blogger Deana E said...

alamak..come here trus dapat tag..banyaknya orang ko tag nie..hehe bah i think think dulu ya..nanti i do

 
At 7 July 2008 at 15:08, Blogger Unknown said...

aiii.. siok2 sia baca.. kana tag pula.. ok will do when have the time kio.
Val, was about to comment the same.. cinta segi tiga.

 
At 7 July 2008 at 16:33, Blogger Just plain Sharon said...

deana: I find this tag is interesting. That's why I tagged many people. Besides, no limitation stated. Hehehe..

Gail: Bah sila sila jawab tag sia.

 
At 9 July 2008 at 22:40, Blogger Dora A-Erb said...

Thanks Sharon... I am honored that you picked me... will do it when I can dearie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Am on Facebook

Sharon A. Spiji-Tahing

Create your badge

Recent Posts

Archives

Shout To Me

My Daily Routine

Celebrity Bakers

My Inspirations

Websites Worth Visiting