Working Outstation...

with kids!!! Yes, I am currently working outstation since I have to coordinate two groups of mine. MIL and FIL are attending a course. Prior to this, I couldn't picture myself handling three kids plus the traveling plus the additional stress. I sms-ed my mum but she will also be out of town. So, I asked my youngest brother, D, whom earlier on said that he couldn't help me either. I was on my wits end when I received an sms from D. He said that he found a person to replace him and he's available! I sent him a couple of THANK YOUS. So, here we are in our room a.k.a my office. Any of you been in my situation before? Please share. To my blogger friends, I will update as soon as possible. Please stay tuned.

Labels:

posted @ 3:21 pm,

2 Comments:

At 7 July 2008 at 12:32, Blogger Val Aziz said...

Congratulations..You've now reached a higher level of being a mom-with-no-maid honor..n now i shall bestow upon you the title of IRON LADY!

 
At 8 July 2008 at 10:20, Blogger Just plain Sharon said...

thank you thank you. I would like to thank God for giving me the energy to take care of 3 kids plus the hubby as well and also my thanks to Valerie for giving me the honour.

p/s: Val, you are no different. You also have no maid and still could handle 3 kids. My salute also goes out to you girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Am on Facebook

Sharon A. Spiji-Tahing

Create your badge

Recent Posts

Archives

Shout To Me

My Daily Routine

Celebrity Bakers

My Inspirations

Websites Worth Visiting