Mr & Mrs. Sumadi Oligaro Tusay

Prior to the wedding, my cousin, S, called me to ask for my brother's phone number. Then, she told me that she's getting married. I got really excited and offered her my assistance. Then I asked her these few questions with her answers.

Place?
Lembah Impian

Date?

12 July 2008


Nikah Ceremony?

At a nearby mosque but then I suggested her to have the ceremony in LI for convenience purpose. She agreed.


Reception?
LI

Theme Colour?

Lavender and White

Wedding favours?

I suggested her cupcakes and she agreed! Faye & Deana's Cupcakes of course.

Wedding Cake?

Aunty Elizabeth

MC?

I suggested Uncle Hassan. She also agreed.

Photographer?

I asked her to take a look at Osmand's work and she loved it!

Make-up Artist?

She hired somebody from Body Shop.


Flower girls?
Farah, Atiqah & Selina (her first time)


Videographer?

No need.

Backdrop?
I suggested to her using poster.

Invitation Cards?

She will do it.


Hand Bouquet?

She leave it all to me.

And all the minor details.


So, came the day and everything was perfect. She was in her bridal attire. The venue was set up really nice. Nikah ceremony went well as well as the reception. A simple event but with a touch of luxury. The wedding was attended by close family members and their colleagues.

Congratulations to the newly wedded couple, Mr. & Mrs. Sumadi Oligaro Tusay!

And of course some pictures for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!

Nikah Ceremony at Orchid Hall 1

Seen here, yours truly busy entertaining the 3 kids. Hubby snapped this picture.

The hall filled with families from both side

After the Nikah Ceremony, we proceeded to the hall where the reception is held.

Doa Makan. Seen here in Mr. & Mrs. Aziz Patail.

Dome Style - Our high tea cum brunch

Shayna shoved meehoon into her tiny mouth

The Wedding Cake - I like!

The newly wedded couple - Mr. & Mrs. Sumadi Oligaro Tusay

One exhausted flower girl having a doze

Our children - The Boyd Tahings

Our "pegawai kastam"

Papa Ian and Shayna

Shayna and Dodu Dora (see her hand)

Finally, yours truly with daughters, S & S

Labels: ,

posted @ 7:00 pm,

9 Comments:

At 14 July 2008 at 09:11, Blogger Val Aziz said...

Wat dyu mean ur "pegawai kastam"? anyway very nice pics..i'm sure its the perfect wedding venue..feels like a home wedding but u don't have to clean up after it hehe

 
At 14 July 2008 at 09:12, Blogger Val Aziz said...

Tahniah Mr. & Mrs. Sumadi..semoga berkekalan hingga ke akhir hayat..

 
At 14 July 2008 at 10:39, Blogger Just plain Sharon said...

my shayna we dubbed her "pegawai kastam" pasal anyone punya unattended bag sure kena ransack by this little girl of mine. Mine you...my bag yang susah mau buka pun she can open. Probably she's eyeing for a place in Ocean Twenty....hehehheheh...

 
At 14 July 2008 at 15:52, Blogger Mimzzzy said...

is it my cousin too kah this? ayaaaaaa.. didnt know. She looks happy and radiant! im happy for her. Wish her well and semoga berkekalan ke akhir hayat.Amin.

 
At 14 July 2008 at 16:33, Blogger Just plain Sharon said...

hi mimzzy: ya, ur cousin yang kawin. very short notice. probably they just want to get the thing over with. ya she looks radiant. It's great to know she and Farah has a person to look up to now.

 
At 15 July 2008 at 12:48, Blogger Self-Proclaimed Yummy Mummy said...

nice!!!mana ba ni venue ni?i like it..perhaps i cud do a 10 yr wedding anniversary there!!!hehehhee...or maybe a 10-yr of being together as a couple..???!!!

 
At 15 July 2008 at 14:48, Blogger Just plain Sharon said...

yummy mummy: either one should be okay. Lembah Impian is a nice place for small gathering, functions and wedding receptions. They are expandin. They are building up some new buildings for spa and banquet hall and rooms as well. The place is near monsopiad cultural village.

 
At 23 July 2008 at 11:33, Blogger Sue Adnan said...

Mimmyzy, I think I know also lah this Mrs. Sumadi.

Sharon dear, send my warmest regards to the pengantin baru. Wish them well.

xoxo
SuE

 
At 23 July 2008 at 23:08, Blogger Just plain Sharon said...

sue, will do that. thanks for dropping by.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Am on Facebook

Sharon A. Spiji-Tahing

Create your badge

Recent Posts

Archives

Shout To Me

My Daily Routine

Celebrity Bakers

My Inspirations

Websites Worth Visiting