Saturday night with friends

Last Saturday, after we raid SEBOR for their "up to 70%" sale in Kolombong, we stopped by at Giant Kolombong to do some groceries shopping. Seriously, I was not into shopping mood. I just did one last week. So, this time around just to bring the kids around and buy some stuff. When we were at the cold storage area, hubby pointed to me the area where I could get food items for steamboat. So, I told hubby perhaps we could have get together with our close friends tonight. Hubby agreed. My mood set to shopping for get together tonight mode. Then we headed home.

Hubby was tired ever since his project kicked off this month. Poor hubby, he has to wake up as early as 2.30am to go to work. I know he's tired. I am trying to be supportive of him. He's working hard for us. I am so proud of him. Love him to bits.

When we arrive home, all our kids were fast asleep. It was about 3pm when I started to send invitation sms to Hafez, Andrew, Stanley, Osmand, Choi, Dr. Amory, Johaniff, Roy Jackson, Nelson Lianjun and Ajis. Amory, Andrew sent their regrets (both of them were out of town).

I took a short nap just to regain my energy for tonight's affair. I woke up and went straight to the kitchen to do some preparation. Hubby gave all the kids a bath.

At 8.00pm, our first guest came, Roy Jackson. Then followed by Hafez, Kim and kids (Hamzi & Ian), Choi, Stanley and Osmand. Joe sms-ed me that he couldn't make it. It was a pleasant gathering. We ate, we drank, we laughed and we shared stories. Kids had the time of their lives as well. It ended at 1.30am. Thank you all for those who came. It has been a while since the last time we got together. See you all at Osmand's new pad on the 26th July.

From Left to Right: Sean, Selina, Isaac Hamzi, Ian Hamry

Hubby, Stanley, Roy, Choi, Hafez and Ian, Osmand

Labels:

posted @ 2:19 pm,

8 Comments:

At 8 July 2008 at 09:28, Blogger Dora A-Erb said...

Wow, Sharon... seems like you guys were "aramaii tii-ing" last Saturday ah... anyways, thanks for sharing :)

 
At 8 July 2008 at 09:54, Blogger Just plain Sharon said...

It was a nice gathering. I hope we could host another one in near future. You take care ya. I know you miss home :)

 
At 8 July 2008 at 09:57, Blogger Jessica said...

moi, punya siok d kids...own gathering....siok sia tingok 2 budak...

 
At 8 July 2008 at 10:18, Blogger Just plain Sharon said...

jess...ya bah...kesiokkan tu budak2 bila ada kawan. durang tidur way past their bed time. terlampau enjoy.

 
At 8 July 2008 at 13:46, Blogger Self-Proclaimed Yummy Mummy said...

hey..i missed dat warehouse sale!!!

 
At 8 July 2008 at 14:13, Blogger Just plain Sharon said...

yummy mummy: bummer...but nothing much lah actually. itu comestics ja yang ramai org...pompuan.

 
At 8 July 2008 at 22:20, Blogger Unknown said...

happening!!
Hmm i wondering when will my beloved nephew roy jackson gonna stop drinking?? wakakaka.. ilove him so much...

 
At 9 July 2008 at 08:52, Blogger Just plain Sharon said...

alus....roy kalau ndak minum pun muka dia masih nampak maciam Garfield. Hehehhehehhe...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Am on Facebook

Sharon A. Spiji-Tahing

Create your badge

Recent Posts

Archives

Shout To Me

My Daily Routine

Celebrity Bakers

My Inspirations

Websites Worth Visiting