Tagged by Judy Nadia

**RULES***
“The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
Each player answers the questions about themselves.
At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.”
***End***

So now, on to the questions..

1) What were you doing 5 years ago?
I was working with Gayana Island Resort in the Sales & Marketing Department.

2) What are 5 things on your to-do list for today?
1. To follow up with my bookings.
2. To update my blog (otherwise, alus and lydbytes will pester me)
3. To discuss with my GM with regards to office matters
4. To call my brother, Richard
5. To eat

3) What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
1. Fettucine Carbonara
2. Tom Yam Soup
3. Chicken with Ginger and Spring Onion
4. Ayam Masak Kicap
5. Ham Choi Soup

4) What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?

1. Pay all my debts
2. Give $$ to my parents/parents in law/siblings/siblings in law
3. Buy a house
4. Travel with hubby
5. Enough savings for my kids

5) What are five jobs you’ve had?
1. Telemarketer
2. Asst. Manager
3. IT Executive
4. Sales & Marketing Coordinator
5. Sales & Marketing Executive

Now I wanna tag:
1) Shabbymom
2) Hesitant Blogger
3) Fabmom
4) Whimsical Val
5) Dora Erb

Labels:

posted @ 11:49 am,

4 Comments:

At 17 July 2008 at 09:42, Blogger Shabbymom said...

Dunnit!!!!

 
At 18 July 2008 at 08:47, Blogger Just plain Sharon said...

thank you shabbymom!

 
At 18 July 2008 at 10:42, Blogger fabmom said...

sudah!

 
At 18 July 2008 at 10:44, Blogger Just plain Sharon said...

thank you fabmom!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Am on Facebook

Sharon A. Spiji-Tahing

Create your badge

Recent Posts

Archives

Shout To Me

My Daily Routine

Celebrity Bakers

My Inspirations

Websites Worth Visiting