Wide awake

The night before, I slept at 3am just to finish up the flower bouquets for flower girls. I started at 11pm. I need to put all my kids to sleep before I could do anything. Hubby asked me to wake him up at 4.50am. MIL kept me company. I woke up at 8am.

After my cousin's wedding, hubby was totally beat and decided to head home. I couldn't agree more. We dropped by at CKS to buy milk for the kids. When we reached home, Shayna was already sleeping and then followed by Sean.

I only managed to give Selina a bath. I was half asleep already but I made sure the milk bottles are all washed, the kids in their pyjamas, took my bath, and then zZzZzzz at 7-ish pm. Hubby left for work. I woke up 30 minutes to midnight. Hubby just came back. I can feel my tummy growling. Hungry. I made my way to the kitchen. Everything looks yummy. So, I reached for the instant noodles instead. Then, slurp slurp slurp. Finished.

Now, the time is 3.10am and I am still wide awake. No, sign of going to sleep. Not even a yawn. I know tomorrow, sorry, this morning, the kids will be waking up early (as always). Oh no! I hafta finish this entry before I hit the sack.

Happy Weekend people!

Labels:

posted @ 2:49 am,

2 Comments:

At 14 July 2008 at 09:03, Blogger Val Aziz said...

Tunggang tebalik suda ur biological clock nih! How's te floral hairclip project doing?

 
At 14 July 2008 at 15:06, Blogger Just plain Sharon said...

ahaks! not yet. just managed to do the orchid...ONLY. Doiii..betul2 malas...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Am on Facebook

Sharon A. Spiji-Tahing

Create your badge

Recent Posts

Archives

Shout To Me

My Daily Routine

Celebrity Bakers

My Inspirations

Websites Worth Visiting