Finally....

I read the Daily Express yesterday and I read one small column that says "High Heels are good for women." Apparently, when we ladies wear high heels, the pelvic muscles are at its optimum position and this will improve sexual performance and all the works.

But the not so good news is that wearing high heels causes the following:
  • Calluses and heel pain were the top shoe-related foot ailments.
  • Women also complain about such conditions as bunions, swelling of the joint at the base of the big toe; hammertoes, a permanent bend in the middle joint of a toe; neuromas, nerve problems that cause shooting pain into the toes; ingrown toenails; and even stress fractures.
Now I know.



Labels:

posted @ 3:29 pm,

4 Comments:

At 14 July 2008 at 19:26, Blogger KaDusMama said...

wah!! tidak rugi sia pakai high heel all this time..hahaha!! ada juga benefits dia ah.. :P

 
At 14 July 2008 at 21:50, Blogger Just plain Sharon said...

Hehehehhe....sia mau start pakai high heel sudah ni. Paduli lah tu foot ailments. Hehehehe....

 
At 15 July 2008 at 10:13, Blogger Val Aziz said...

I miss my stilletos!!

 
At 16 July 2008 at 08:24, Blogger Dora A-Erb said...

I used to wear high heels all the time tapi sekarang... hmmm, maybe just 2/3 times a week. Cepat penat cos umur already meningkat...hehehe. Thanks for sharing this info Sharon...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Am on Facebook

Sharon A. Spiji-Tahing

Create your badge

Recent Posts

Archives

Shout To Me

My Daily Routine

Celebrity Bakers

My Inspirations

Websites Worth Visiting